Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Good evening all

Where has time gone - well over a year and no excuses just gone!! I will promise to try and post regularly.

Here goes

We had the obligatory tin of roses chocolates a couple of years ago (other brands are available) and I kept it because I thought I can alter that - 2 years later I decided to play.
I covered it in copy paper and it sat on the side for weeks. I decided to paint it with gesso and some blue added to it, then used stencils in stripes and spots and stamped with an arrow stamp. I then used a leaf stencil and paste


I added Wendy Vecchi's art parts to the top - again stencilled and painted and stamped with a swirl stamp. I had great fun altering this.


I have entered this into Hels Sheridan Sunday Stamper - Free Theme  (Post went to pot so date shows as later)

No comments:

Post a Comment