Monday, 15 June 2015

Happy Monday

Good Morning All
 
Thought I would post a couple of cards I made at the end of May - a birthday and a thank you card using Sheena Douglass products.

 
The background was made using distress inks mixed with water and droplets dropped onto the card and dried in between adding new colours. I think I used rusty hinge, peacock and antique linen.
 
I love the new Dyna paints - they are FAB!  a little on my craft sheet and dipped a bottle top rim and stamped on the background.
The floral stamps are Sheena's and soooooo versatile, I have stamped them on copy paper painted black on both sides and embossed, then used the gilding waxes to really make them sing.  the sentiment is stamped onto the same background as the card and embossed with a copper powder.
the ribbon, jewels and backing paper are from my stash.

 
This card is using the same background put through the leaf vein embossing folder and the butterfly stamped and coloured twice, part of the second one cut out and layered on top.  I have used gilding wax on the leaf veins as well
 
I love the colours and texture of these two cards and hope you like them too.
 
Thank you for visiting my blog and look forward to seeing you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment