Thursday, 10 September 2015

When a stamp gives inspiration for other things?


Good evening all

 
 
I love stamping and always find it fascinating how one stamp is used so differently by each individual.  I love Sheena Douglass's products and demonstrations and the latest paint fusion stamps have given me so many ideas.  One stamp in particular has really caught my imagination and I  wanted to use the image as a template to make a brooch.
 
This is the finished card I made with the stamp.


                                                              
 
 
And this is the finished brooch, my other crafty love is wirework and this is made from Antique bronze 1mm and 0.4mm wire with a pewter cultured fresh water pearl in the centre.
 

 
I love wearing this on my spotted raincoat and am so chuffed with the response from
people when they see it. I Need to make some wirework christmas ornaments next.
 
I hope you enjoy my blog, it is great to keep a record of some of the things I make
 
thanks for reading xxx
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment