Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Crazy Birds

Hi and welcome to my blog
 
I was inspired with this card after reading the Spectrum Noir blogs, and I have the Aqua Tints, Spectrum Noir pens and Pencils, so I thought it time to play with them. 
 
 
My crazy birds are coloured with Spectrum Noir Pencils and blended with the blending solution,  The pencils used are  002, 086,  108,  072,  020,  103 for the bottom bird  I am guessing for the upper bird as I misplaced my pencil numbers 044,  056,  046,  092,  020, 086.  

I used a diamond stencil and a hand held airbrush with FL3, LV1 and GG2, the card was edged in distress ink. 

I used Sheena Douglass stamping card and a crafters companion free die with a magazine and a sentiment from my stash.
 
I love these birds and will certainly be making more. 
 
 
Thank you for looking
See you next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment