Sunday, 10 January 2016

First Card Makes of 2016

Good evening all

2nd blog of the day.  I thought I would share my first card makes of 2016, new stash from Sheena Douglass, the Victorian park stencil I have loved since they were first released and need more practice but lovely to use with inks and dimension paste. Also some stamps from the magical set and the Plough on set.

 
Victorian Park stencil with dimension paste and gilding wax   Aqua tint background.
 
 
From the magical set I love this door, the leaf vein embossing folder background and  Tim Holtz dies from my stash

 
The magical set again and sentiment  from a Sheena set, the bee was from Wendy Vechi ( I think?)

 
Another Sheena Stamp from the Plough on set - I love the atmosphere of this one,  a crafters magazine free die and bling from my stash.

 
The Victorian Park stencil again, this time with distress inks and paints and an aqua tint background.
 
 
Thanks for looking and I appreciate you dropping by
thanks x.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny,

    Stunning cards, I think my favourite one is with the trees, you have captured the light just right, so atmospheric, the fields look so real, just beautiful. Hope you have had a nice rest over the holiday period?

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny

    Many thanks for your visit to my blog and your lovely comment. You are very kind.

    Loving your "inky" creations. You are brilliant at creating scenes!

    All the best for 2016 - I am so pleased you think my sketches will be help to you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete