Saturday, 5 March 2016

Day of the Dead Launch Monday 7 March 2016 at 1000 on Hochanda

Good Afternoon all

There is a fantastic launch of the Day of the Dead stamps and Dies by Sheena Douglass on Mondday 7 March 2016 at 1000 on their new home of Hochanda - Freeview channel 39.

Here are some of my samples to wet your appetite, They have been amazing to use and there are so many ideas I have yet to have a go with.







 
Thank you for visiting my blog, I really appreciate it, enjoy the shows and happy crafting
xx
 

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing samples hun, cannot wait for the shows to begin

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqui. I can't wait either so looking forward to them xx

      Delete