Thursday, 6 October 2016

An 18th Birthday card

Good Afternoon all

My blog post today is a card I made for my cousins sons 18th Birthday



The card was made using the Rock Star set of Stamps by Sheena Douglass. 
I stamped the circles in white gesso and blended red and orange Aqua tints over the top.
(a little tip if you add a drop of glycerine to your blending sponge it makes it a lot easier to get a seamless blend).
The music stamp was from my stash and used on and off the page and I flicked some watered down dark grey aqua tint over the top.
The edges were blended with vintage photo and the happy birthday stamp is a crafters companion one, the you rock and the 18 is from my stash, embossed and mounted onto yellow card.
I stamped and cut out the guitar and amplifier embellishments and attaché them to the card with tacky glue and glue gel.

Materials used
Sheena Stamping card
Aqua Tints red, dark grey and orange
white gesso
black Versafine ink
Wow fine black embossing folder
glycerine
Yellow Spectrum noir pen
Sheena Douglass Rock stamp set
Crafters Companion Just for Men stamp set
You Rock stamp from my stash
Vintage photo distress ink 
Collall tacky glue and glue gel

Thank you for visiting my blog today, I appreciate your interest and hope I have been able to inspire you.

Jenny x






No comments:

Post a Comment