Friday, 10 February 2017

Sheena Douglas new words stamps

Good morning all


The year is racing ahead and as usual I am behind with my blogging, Apologies!!


Sheena Douglass has new word stamps out on Monday 13 February on Hochanda starting at 8pm for a One day Special, along with Crafters Companion 8x8 embossing folders and Spectrum Noir sparkle pens.


My first sample I have shown is using the wood embossing folder and gold/biscuit and green sparkle pens with shades of brown distress inks


I have thinly spread embossing paste on the frame and pressed the folder into the paste, let it dry and coloured with the distress inks and some sparkle.


The middle section is the gold and biscuit sparkle pen and the accent from the stamp sheet stamped in a design and the word stamped and embossed on the sparkly gold background and layered.  I used the accent stamp to make a small flower and the dragonfly from the Perfect partners set.



I will be back with more samples over the weekend, thank you for visiting and have a fab Friday xx

No comments:

Post a Comment